Saturday, May 17, 2008

Welch Corgi Fun

Some Welch Corgi fun comin' 'atcha. I just love the little Welch Corgis. I've yet to have the pleasure of doing a commissioned portrait of one. I'm just tickled by this breed. Walking home last week, I saw one in Harvard Yard. I was on my cell phone but I just had to stop and visit with this little bundle of cuteness (Matt, who was hanging on the line, was very understanding). Boy was the doggie friendly - great disposition! Maybe he smelled my Daisy and Ruby on me and that's why he was friendly, but I choose to believe that he just likes me extra because he knew how much I loved HIM. :) I could have just cuddled and played with this little doggie til night fell! So, so cute and sweet!

I don't know what it is about them (besides the obvious - they're adorable and have very soulful eyes), but I just love these little dogs.

See the companion piece here: Welch Corgi Cardigan art work

1 comment:

Melissa & Emmitt said...

Hi Kathy!
I love both of your corgi paintings!
:) melissa