Sunday, May 18, 2008

ACEO Knitting Doggie pen and ink

Who ever heard of a knitting dog? ME, that's who! An idyllic scene - you can just hear "Murder, She Wrote" on the television in the background.

I've been doing lots of pet art for my Etsy shop so please check it out if you are so inclined. More specifically, I've been creating small paintings and ACEO's. If you don't know what an ACEO (Artist Cards Editions and Originals) is, it's just like an ATC (Artist Trading Cards) but instead of trading for it with another artist, you purchase it. (I'm selling them at my Etsy shop.)

To see more work in progress like knitting doggie here, you can click on the knitting doggie pic to check out my Flickr.

Speaking of Flickr, I'm hurtin' for contacts on Flickr. I'd love to be yours! I'm kind of a newbie and just getting my feet wet with Flickr, trying to learn how to use all of the tools (grr... not... very... intuitive... ) ...SO, if you are so inclined, and you would invite me to be a contact or friend, I'd surely be thrilled!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

artpaw said...

Great drawing! Hey I just wrote you a testimonial over at flickr ... you need to login to check it out and possibly approve.

Unknown said...

Thank you SO MUCH, Rebecca!! :) I am so excited!!