Thursday, January 17, 2008

Win an archival, signed art print from Kathy

Hello all! Thanks for visiting!!

I am giving away 10 archival, signed pet art prints to benefit A Place To Bark's fundraiser drive!! (Please read all about it here.)

To be entered in the drawing, please make a donation to A Place To Bark. In my last blog posting, I covered A Place To Bark, who runs it, what they do, and all of the details behind this fundraiser drive. It's for a FANTASTIC cause.
Please make a donation to this wonderful place for abandoned dogs, and, at the same time, be entered into a drawing to Win one of TEN signed archival art prints!! :) To donate AND be entered in the drawing, please put "wellerwishes" in the dedication section of the donation field box.

Here is the link to make your donation:


Here are the prints which will be given away in the drawing:

Nina and Violet
Kiki and Chico
Thai Chihs
Pinkie the fashion plate chihuahua
Rosie and Waker the boxing dogs
Norbert the Basset Hound in jolly old London
Princess Merry from PamperedPuppy.com

Kaya, Modern Dog magazine's doggie mascot
Elvis the lovely kitty cat
Buster the Cow-Dog

3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Kathy!
You are so generous! I am so excited that Bernie's fundraising is going so well! Very Exciting! I hope I win one of your prints. I am entered!
Melissa

artpaw said...

I just placed a donation. Thanks for e-mailing me on this.

claudine hellmuth said...

kathy you are such a sweetie! thank you so much for your help and support!!