Thursday, February 23, 2006

Kathy Press - - Life magazine !!

Please check out the Life magazine insert in your local newspaper!!

Please make sure to NOT throw away that Life maggie in your local paper on Thursday, Friday or Saturday of this week!! There is an article called "14 Things To Do With Your Dog", and commissioning one of my pet portraits is #11!!! How cool! How AWESOME!! My mom called me at work and told me the good news this afternoon. Really cut into my concentration level... but I recovered. :)

Please check which newspaper in your area carries the Life magazine, and check it out, if you are so inclined! How exciting!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Kathy!
That's sooo fantastic!!! Laika & Orson are sitting right here and they say "woof!!" And Miou-Miou and Jewel called to send their "meows" of congrats!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks N!!!!! Give L&O a big ol' smooch and pat for me!!!