Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hey, here I am

I just wanted to post for a minute about the reason I haven't been posting much. (Edited to add: Isn't that funny - and actually kind of ridiculous? I am posting about why I haven't been posting....um, forget it...) I had the flu last weekend and, thankfully, it was only a three-day affair. But I am presently dealing with something which has become a long-term hindrance - I have discovered that I have a herniated disc in my back, and it has been challenging, to say the least. The good news is, I went to my first Physical Therapy appointment today to address it, and I feel hopeful (albeit quite sore!!). I am generally quite diligent and committed to being fit (which, in hindsight, is partially responsible for the condition I find myself in) so I look forward to working toward acheiving gold stars from my physical therapy team in the future... :)

I just want to let you know that I am very capable of continuing on with my pet portraiture work that I love to do, while rehabbing - so, no worries there! :)

On a home-doggie-personal front, we've just discovered our little Ruby has another urinary tract infection, poor baby. Argh, poor thing!! She is prone to them. So, it's off to the vet for us, asap!!

No comments: